At Cobden House we understand the importance of clear, practical advice which enables us to guide clients through this ever changing legal landscape.
The Employment Team at Cobden House includes practitioners at all levels of call and covers all areas of work including:
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- All aspects of Discrimination
- Whistle blowing
- Redundancy (individual and collective)
- Contractual and Bonus Disputes
- Occupational stress
- Confidential information
- Restrictive covenants (including injunctive and springboard injunctive relief)
- Non contentious drafting including Contracts of Employment and Compromise Agreements
We are happy to accept instructions on behalf of both employees and employers.
Members regularly appear in Tribunals and County Courts across the country. Members also undertake work in other forums including the High Court, Employment Appeal Tribunal and a variety of professional regulatory bodies including the Police Disciplinary Board.
Instructions can be returned within short deadlines and urgent advice can be provided by telephone if necessary.
Given the nature of employment law the Team are acutely aware of the need to keep abreast of developments and are happy to provide seminars on request.
Our clerks would be delighted to provide additional information or to discuss your specific requirements.