Personal Injury, including:
- Road Traffic Accidents (including Low Velocity Impact, Fraud and Credit Hire);
- Employer’s Liability;
- Occupier’s Liability;
- Highways/Tripping and Slipping Claims;
- Public Liability and Consumer Protection;
- Accidents Abroad and Holiday Claims;
- Fatal Accident Claims;
- CICA applications;
- Proceedings in the Coroner's Court.
Other Areas of Specialisation:
Housing/Landlord and Tenant and Anti-Social Behaviour, including:
- Possession Proceedings;
- Anti-Social Behaviour Orders;
- Closure Orders;
- Public Interest Immunity.
Lee has an extensive civil practice and represents both claimants and defendants.
He is regularly instructed on multi-track claims and is frequently led on high value personal injury claims of the utmost severity and complexity.
Personal Injury Bar Association
Professional Negligence Bar Association